Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

EB it is not like we are saying it is going to happen overnight? or that we have 100 billion pounds of nickel?? Like some other company's try to do. Maybe you should be looking at those companies again??

The main thing is we need Nickel prices to cooperate if they do then we should have the majority of the short term debt dealt with in this calander year or the very begining of next year then we can wack down the long term debt which should be able to be done before the deadline of May 25, 2011 then obviously the preferreds. If Liberty can do that and get into Hart with only 167,000,000 shares outstanding (common only) then yah 10 fold is possible over time.

As far as the short term due right now I am not to concerned if they paid it off on the due dates as I am sure JJ will extend them. The biggest thing will be the 3rd and 4th quarter showing good cash flow to deal with this payables.

Time will tell but I think things are getting better for Liberty not worse like you would like everyone to believe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply