Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Captain Max they consider their posting a pay back to what is posted on their site. It is funny how Agoracom rules allow these soft bashes to voice their concerns. I found it interesting the volume of shares that traded at ISM today at these prices. 475,000 shares traded and it was not on news. Penson bought 291,000 shares. We don't know what shareholders average price was but it is hard to watch a diminishing portion of a portfolio. It is also hard not to seek out someone to blame for its performance. That is when we have to fall back on fundamentals. I see alot of upside to our portfolio - maybe not this minute but time is making our share stronger. As far as payback of our loans - I assume they are being paid. I would think material news releases would relate to the non payment of our debts. That is what I have noticed with other companies.

Traps I tend to agree with you that if we needed to raise money it would be alot easier now. We may hear more about what is happening when HART is closer to happening. The lease was being registered at the time of our financial statements. Nickel prices have remained pretty stable. It sure would be nice to see a full quarter of operation at full production. We will have a much better view about cash flow.

We might also see news about McAra sometime soon. Six diamond drill holes were completed in Apr and we may now have the money to get the reports. I found the corporate news interesting too that D&D Securities Inc of Toronto has been retainead to assist with a program to increase Liberty's exposure with both institutional and retail investors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply