Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Maybe the post below is the reason EBF and Tantallon are so obsessed with continuing to bash LBE as they do. If the loss in their own investment wasn’t bad enough, the very thought of LBE’s stock price soon pushing past ISM’s must be driving them crazy.

“Re: UP 40 PERCENT!!

in response to Re: UP 40 PERCENT!! by Beerbelly

posted on Jan 03, 09 04:16PM

Beer, not to worry. The day I let Nickel get to me is the day his investment becomes worth more than mine. Somehow I think the odds are in my favour. Correction I guess we are up 56 PERCENT this week too! Whale can you post our sp vs the 50 and 100 day moving average. Your the techy guru. It must be a VERY POSITIVE sign to approach the 100 or move through it. Roll on ISM!”

EBF, as for Tantallons and your concern regarding some fund of Gary’s from years ago; rather than trying to stir something up about it that really doesnt exist, a simple phone call this morning was all that was needed to get clarification for you. Dont know why you couldn't have done that yourself ??

Apparently Gary had a small fund before he took over LBE. Because the fund held some LBE and he was President, he had a conflict of interest which was reported. He had to include a statement that he did not manage any trading of LBE with that fund, as it is left to a third party to do so. Just simple and proper disclosure of a situation properly dealt with.

Best

Nickel

New Message
Please login to post a reply