Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

ebf,

Are you really interested in Redstone? Seriously buddy? C'mon tell us the truth!! The reason I don't believe a word you are saying on this BB is because you don't call or email Liberty to answer your questions!

If you were really interested in investing in a company wouldn't you want to talk to somebody with the company? I know you couldn't do this with ISM, But you can with most companies including Liberty!!

So we come back to why are you posting on this site and the "reason" behind posting on this site and it isn't because of your "tea leaves" mentioning anything about LBE. My guess would be that you are still an ISM shareholder and were part of the "gang" over there and thought you could lend a hand with your "negative" comments without crossing the line and outright bash Liberty.

Am I getting close?

Perhaps you shouldn't have read those "tea leaves" and bought into ISM back in the day. It's really sad you didn't notice the CEO selling his shares in that cup of tea, perhaps that would have saved you your life savings! After losing all that money, you would think you would be venting over at ISM BB's, but instead you are here?? That is very strange! Hmmmm almost seems like you think LBE had something to do with your losses?

Happy investing ebf!

CaptainMax

New Message
Please login to post a reply