Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Dec 06, 2010 07:10PM
LBE

Dec 06, 2010 09:17PM
Dec 07, 2010 01:58PM

ebf,

First off, you are not really concerned about any LBE investors! Quite trying to play the part of a nice guy it really doesn't suit you! Besides we all know you "read tea leaves" for your investment choices ;-).

Secondly, You have the CEO's mixed up with the "Golden Parachute"!! If you take a look at ISM (your stock which you haven't sold yet ;-) ) Now that is some "GP" that RM has made for himself eh?? I mean that is what I would want from my leader, why would you want him to think of anybody but himself?? The shareholders of ISM must be either brainwashed or stupid....hmmmm guess you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer eh ebf!

GN got the short end of the stick after doing what very few people have ever done in the mining industry! Say what you will about GN, but I would choose him over RM in a heartbeat! This industry is full of over promoting and under delivering companies and ISM is a prime example of that!

ebf, take the high road and go post where you own stocks instead of trying to play the part of the concerned onlooker. You just don't have the qualifications to spout your mouth off here!

Cheers!

CaptainMax

Dec 11, 2010 03:02PM

Dec 16, 2010 02:03AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply