Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Mikeyman61/Magic8ballman

For too long we have been living with “limited capacity” of this Mill. LBE’s performance from the beginning of Mill startup has and continues to be dismal and very discouraging. It's obvious LBE has had many more issues with the Mill than management ever let on. It’s also obvious that until this Company gets its “maintenance” act together, along with bringing in an Experienced Mining and Milling Management Team, things aren’t going to change anytime soon.

If there is positive to be found, and that is a big “IF”; it’s that Interim Management seem to be addressing the issues at hand. It would have been nice to get a more detailed release of the problems LBE is facing; along with a time frame when Management thought the Mill would be back up running. Maybe it’s a good thing Management didn’t go into further detail; as that would have probably depressed us all the more.

I have given up on anything positive coming from Q-4 or Q-1 numbers. Hopefully in the coming weeks the announcement of a new CEO will help LBE move in a forward direction. Q-3 is where I am now focusing regarding the Mill reaching decent production numbers. Announcing an Exploration/Drilling program in the meantime would certainly go along ways in building some confidence back into this stock. In my opinion, it will be the success in LBE’s Exploration Properties that will eventually strengthen and build on its future.

Best

Nickel

New Message
Please login to post a reply