Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Tantallon,

The only one twisting any facts is you. It seems that ever since ISM took its dive after releasing the results on their Company Maker Property Langmuir, you have been licking your wounds ever since in denial. Why do you play the markets if it bothers you so much?

If the ASC wants to investigate Specfund, so be it. I know it will disappoint you to hear this, but I am not and I have never been part of the 'Specfund' you talk about. I hope that news doesn’t put you over the edge you seem to be caught up in these days. As a matter of fact, the first I ever heard about 'Specfund' was when you brought it up on these sites with your questions.

When the news release on Gary came out the stock closed at .16. The day before, it was .19 cents. To me, that adds up to three cents, but you can use whatever numbers you like to twist the facts, if it makes you feel any better. We all understand the fragile state you're in and we will work with you the best we can.

Like other holding funds, I am sure Specfund was not any different and stated something to the effect that as long as Gary was an officer or director of Liberty, he wouldn’t trade any stock.

Sorry, I just don’t have any more answers for you. I guess we will just all have to wait to see what the ASC comes up with.

I just note that Whaler has put up the dates and numbers talked about above. Seems what I said was true and what you said was just another one of your contorted twists.

Relax and enjoy the summer Tantallon, you definitely need some healing time.

Best

Nickel

New Message
Please login to post a reply