Free
Apr 16, 2020 04:52PM

Apr 16, 2020 06:04PM
Apr 16, 2020 06:57PM

Retiredcash2, So far you, I and Kathleen ( Kate 7 is her username here ) are it.  I can only hope others will follow.  Please note that over here no one is "above the law".  I did a lot of attack posts myself at Yahoo, but my purpose was actually try and eliminate them... mine as well.  Anyway, that's history and doesn't relate to the rules over here.  I am not excluded from those rules so if I were to post the same kind of thing here I could be removed just like anyone else.  You will note the "Report Violation" icon at the bottom of each post on the Right side.  If I am out of line, you can report me to Agoracom.com and they have to investigate the complaint for validity.  If I am truly in violation they will censor me or they may even boot me off all together.

Since this is the first day of this message board you and I are both posting things that would otherwise be in the "Off Topic" format, but I think it is important to get these things out in the open as a start.  I am guessing some back over at Yahoo might think I am just trying to set up a private little "Bill Kingdom" here.  I am not interested in that at all.  I probably won't be posting that much.  I have multiple other interests besides Lithium and LAC.  Kathleen's post over there just presented an opportunity to draw attention to the possibility here at Agoracom of a forum where we can truly focus on LAC and Lithium.  As for your interest in copper, let me suggest that you avail yourself of the many Agoracom.com "Hubs" that feature Canadian Small Cap copper companies and also use the "Off Topic" forum here on this Hub.  Just make a short note here that you have some information on the "Off Topic" site for anyone interested in discussisng more about copper.  As you recall from reviewing the 6 Rules... one of them is designed to make sure that discussions on a Hub stick to the focus of the Hub, in this case:  LAC, lithium and lithium applications.

Retiredcash2, I am so glad you are here.  I am looking forward to reading anything you post about LAC, lithium mining and lithium applications ( such as lithium batteries, etc. ).  Okiedo

Apr 16, 2020 08:28PM

Apr 21, 2020 12:50AM

Apr 21, 2020 01:12AM

Apr 21, 2020 01:21AM

Apr 21, 2020 01:37AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply