Free

Apr 17, 2020 05:20PM

Apr 17, 2020 06:36PM

Hi, Kate.  I should have requested your permission before re-posting.  My apology for that lapse in judgment.  I really was just waiting over at Yahoo to see your comments and it was worth the wait.  Reality can be brutal and this SARS-CoV2 situation has caused some harsh reality in all aspects of our world, extending definitely into the lithium arena, but for most of us that is back burner secondary to our personal and health situations.  I have always enjoyed the phrase from eons ago attributed to Chester A. Riley on the old TV and Radio shows:  "What a revoltin' development THIS is!!".  

My name doesn't matter.  Bill works OK, but whatever seems appropriate.  At least I know that it won't be something I would see over at Yahoo.  So glad you are here, Kate.  I don't expect people to up and leave Yahoo, but the idea is that they can always venture over here when they have had enough of the name calling for a break from the drama.  I post under the username: okiedo   I practiced medicine for years as a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine ( the "do".. actually it is D.O.) and I am originally from Oklahoma ( the "okie" ).  

Again, Kate, thanks for those notes on the Benchmark comments.  I took from those notes that it definitely sets back the calendar on mileposts, but it doesn't change our destination for LAC.  We have gone from over 800 workers at Cauchari-Olaroz to less than 100 for now, but it will ramp back up as time goes on.. just like ramp ups in other areas of the economy world wide.

New Message
Please login to post a reply