Free
Message: Re: Off to a good start this morning.... so far UP over 5%. UP 16 cents.

Who knows?  Unless they also announce the DFS at the same time I really don't anticipate a sustained increase in price right now, not until economic recovery has started and that is the $64 Trillion Dollar Question.  There has to be a recovery in the markets if we are going to see a recovery in Lithium Demand... or demand in anything else besides toilet paper, food stores.  "Hunkering Down" isn't a formula to stimulate demand for most other products, except maybe guns and ammunition for the prepper crowd hidden in their bunkers.  Seriously, we really need that recovery for our particular interest in one small segment of the world market... but what small or big segment doesn't need the same thing.  The news is all over the place form "the sky is falling" on the one hand to "recovery is just around the corner" to the other.  My own take is that recovery is inevitable, but I haven't been able to fine tune the "When" part of that message when I consult my crystal ball.  OK, we need to take further input on this game of "What will happen" over to the Off Topic Forum until and unless the AGM has some earth shaking developments.  Thanks!

New Message
Please login to post a reply