Free

I belong to several different Agoracom.com Hubs and I saw a very interesting comment on another Hub that was being applied to the company followed on that Hub, but I couldn't help but think:  Wow! I believe that comment might equally apply to LAC at it's present state of development.  OK, it may be somewhat of a stretch and it is more in line with an opinion as opposed to a fact but I think it would be interesting to see what others here on this Hub think about whether or not the following quote could accurately be applied to LAC:

"We are at a  point in  time  where I expect intelligent investors (Wall Street types) will  take over and I  think that  a lot of positioning is  taking place ahead of the kind of  news that will  move the share price to  the  next level.

It is amazing what new investors can do for a stock but it is all about timing. "

I should add that I don't 100% believe we are quite at that point mentioned in the quote just yet, but I can see the possibility that we will be there either in H2, 2020 or in H1 of 2021.  JMO.  What is your's???   okiedo 

Cal
May 22, 2020 09:38AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply