Free
Message: A Gernan company, BOS AG, has come up with an interesting way to extend the life of Lead Acid Batteries... by adding Lithium batteries!

A Gernan company, BOS AG, has come up with an interesting way to extend the life of Lead Acid Batteries... by adding Lithium batteries!

posted on Jun 10, 2020 01:57PM

Today's Share Price news for LAC is depressing, but I believe it reflects a return to reality and that the situation will reverse once we have some real positive news on LAC... starting with the release of the DFS on Thacker Pass, the Definitive Feasibility Study... which should be coming out very soon.  In the meantime perhaps the article below will provide a little "sunshine" in the day of my fellow LAC investors.  Thanks, JDubski for steering me to this article below... OK.. it was an indirect steer, but I never would have noticed this information if you hadn't posed a question to me in the first place via PM.

https://www.bos-ag.com/products/le300/

I came across this information while researching something else that JDubski sent me in a  PM.  Thanks, JD!  The ramifications for providing electricity in currently unserved and underserved areas of the world via a combination of solar and lithium ion battery storage solutions are unlimited.  With many of these solutions there is a combination of solar generated energy with some sort of water pump solution in order to provide both electricity and a safe water supply to areas that currently have neither.  Take a look at what BOS AG provides and at their products.  It just oppens up a huge new market for alternative energy and one that has so many positive social applications.  Not all news in the world today is "Bad News".  I think that the company BOS AG is an example of how alternative energy brings something positive to the table.  I will add this link to our Link Library.  Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply