Free

Always a joy to read your comments, Cal... here or "there".  It would be nice to see others transfer over here, but that will come with time as they also learn of the contrast between the two different environments. 

Say, if any of you guys are intersted in any other Canadian Small Cap Stock then Agoracom.com is really the place to be.  They have an extensive list of Hubs for Canadian Small Caps and if you are interested in or invested in one that is not on that list then you can petition Agoracom to start a new Hub for that company.  I have probably been invested in half a dozen or more Canadian Small Caps in the last 10 years and I believe all of them had a Hub here on Agoracom.  I am pretty sure that for each one of them I was a member of their Hub and, actually, a Hub leader over at Electrovaya many years ago.  I know longer am invested in Electrovaya, but still follow the company because of their manufacturing of Lithium Batteries.  They have quite a bit of interest in providing batteries for the fork lift market and they have entries into Energy Storage and into Marine Lithium Ion batteries as well.  Small company still and have had some downs among the ups... like so many small companies.  I can't help but wish them the best going into the future, but my main interest in lithium is with Lithium Americas now.

I am invested (small investment only) in another Canadian Lithium Mining Company that is "struggling" for sure, but who knows.. may perservere to success once the Demand vs Supply issue is back favoring Demand and the price of lithium and LCE rises in response to increased demand... the company is:  Dajin Resources.  They are truly a penny stock company.  I am not trying to steer anyone... just using examples to show you that Agoracom.com may be dedicated to only Small Cap Canadian companies... but that covers a lot of ground.  You may be limiting your view to only one Agoracom.com Hub when it might pay to look at some others as well. They cover all varieties of industry and are not just limited to mining.  All the Agoracom.com Hubs are informative so you really may be missing out.  I haven't seen one of their Hubs yet that mirrors the type of septic tank atmosphere you will find on other message board outside of the ones here on Agoracom... no one else has the safeguard that Agoracom.com has.   Bill

New Message
Please login to post a reply