Free
Message: My apology guys re: Re: Tesla’s secret Roadrunner project: new battery production at $100 per kWh on a massive scale multiple posts!"

My apology guys re: Re: Tesla’s secret Roadrunner project: new battery production at $100 per kWh on a massive scale multiple posts!"

posted on Jun 23, 2020 02:02PM

I never meant to post that information with all of those links more than one time.  The reason I posted it so many times:  an accident.  Agoracom.com sent me a message that basically said I could not post my original message.. so I tried again to post it in it's complete form... another message from Agoracom telling me that wasn't going to happen.. so I broke my original message up into two parts and posted both parts separately.. and it turns out that all of those attempts actually did make it to posting, thus the multiple posts of the same information... which is, by the way, a "Violation".  If I had time remaining in my 5 minute original allowance on each of those separate posts to go back and delete all of them except just one then I would have done so.  As it turned out my 5 minute grace time had elapsed on all of them... so all were posted.

My error.  My apologies to all members and to Agoracom.  It wasn't my intent to have multiple posts of the same thing.  Unfortunately, with all the great things about Agoracom.com compared to "the other message board" there is one thing that is missing here on Agoracom and that is the ability to remove your own posts at any time, not just the 5 minutes that Agoracom allows for the person who posted the note.  As Hub Leader I still don't have the ability to go back on my own and remove one of my posts on the Discussion Forum, but I can on at least one of the other forums.  At least that is my current underestanding.  If it turns out otherwise then I hope Agoracom intervenes and lets me know how I can delete posts on the Discussion Forum in the absence of a "Violation" complaint by a member.  Hey, guys... I am still learning at this.  I was a Hub Leader on another Hub years ago.. but only one of other Hub Leaders and I really didn't have to do much on that one... very little in the way of operating as a Hub Leader.  

I am excited about the real possibility that one of you will be added to the "Hub Leader" status later this year as you achieve higher rankings with Agoracom.  Truthfully, I am just a place marker at the present time.  I doubt that my "Points" will ever be high enough again for me to truly be at a Vice President Rank.  I burned a few bridges along the way, so I think Agoracom just has me in this position on a temporary basis until someone who meets their qualifications takes the helm and I am definitely OK with that.  Sorry for the long explanation, but you all deserved to know the background as to why there are so many repeats of the same post.   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply