Free

Kate, I think we all intend to sell off at least some of our LAC holdings by 2025, especially if Thacker Pass become a production reality instead of a pipe dream.  I was definitely against this last deal with Ganfeng.  I was wrong.  The deteriorating situation in Argentina considering their government and their debt situation makes risk that much greater for mining companies operating in Argentina, although the Argentine government needs the revenue from those mining companies even more than they did before.  I believe Joh Evans analyzed what was happening there in Argentina and came to the conclusion that it was better to view Cauchari-Olaroz as a stepping stone for developing Thacker Pass instead of viewing it as a destination.

My personal hope is to be able to take some profit from LAC holdings in 2023 coexistent with the spike in Share Price that I expect to see in H2 of 2023 from the combined effect of Thacker Pass finally going into production AND the associated expected alteration of the Demand vs Supply situation re: LCE in favor of Demand significantly outpacing Supply.  That is the vision my "crystal ball" shows for H2, 2023 regarding LAC.  That being said, there is always the "unanticipated event" factor that can screw things up royally and that has to be taken into account with any investment.

My hope is that you, Cal, JD, Pavel and all the rest of the long time LAC stock holders will be able to trim some fat off this cow by at least H2, 2023 at the latest... and not have to wait till 2025.   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply