Free
Message: Tesla, Terafactories, & Lithium: Securing The Supply Chain

I need to give credit to Dave Crescenzo over on the OTB.  He posted this article earlier today.  It speculates on Tesla possibly buying a lithium mine to vertically integrate their supply chain into the total Tesla package.  It is a great article and I posted it in the Link Library and also featured in the "Presiden't D.D." section, however all the credit for finding this article belongs to Dave Crescenzo at the OTB.  I woke up late this morning after the big 1 million + shares had already traded and the Share Price went up 47 cents ( at my last viewing ).  I believe JDumbski has another theory as to why the LAC Share Price went up today.  I am looking forward to seeing JD post his opinion here.

Folks, as I told JD, these things happen when you invest.  You can go weeks, months or in our case years when nothing really sets the ball in motion and then wake up one morning and the rocket has left the launch pad.  Of course, I don't think that the LAC rocket has left the launch pad yet.  I mentioned to JD that this is sort of a 3 or 4, at best, on the Richter Scale.  3 something is when you can just begin to feel the earthquake... so probably a 3 is a better description of today's activity so far.  I don't think it will go any higher, but LAC:  Prove me wrong.  I wouldn't complain!

My guess, only a guess, is that we will close north of 5 today and that the thing will either fizzle or that it will hover at the $5 to $6 for a while.  Unless JD corrects me, I haven't seen anything that would sustain the Countdown.  I think we are stuck on 10 seconds and that the "Hold" will stay in place unless the weather conditions improve quickly.  One day the conditins will be perfect and we will launch this baby.  But in my eye, some would say "Jaundiced Eye", we aren't there yet.  Still, I am enjoying whatever "this" is.   Okiedo

https://cleantechnica.com/2020/06/27/tesla-terafactories-lithium-securing-the-supply-chain/

New Message
Please login to post a reply