Free
Message: Cauchari Olaroz has already got 60 cases on site...

Thanks, Cal, for posting that translation.  It certainly points to a cautious and careful decision process by LAC-Ganfeng regarding placing a high value on the health concerns of their workers at Cauchari-Olaroz... what a difference in their approach vs that of some of the other companies in Argentina.  

My computer is back in service so I have been catching up on previous posts today.. here and on TOB.  I read some fascinating posts by "Martin" on TOB this morning... wish we could get him over here on this Hub.  He shares Pavel's ability to look at both sides of the coin and not be blinded by whatever emotion at the moment is guided by the direction of the wind.  

I still think that until we see some concrete milestone achieved by LAC we will stay in this $5 ot $6 range.  Fluff such as all the Tesla speculation is just ephemeral and subject to instant change in direction without any notice.  I find in interesting that no one else seems to be concerned about the delay in the Timeline previously posted by LAC regarding the release of the Thacker Pass DFS.  I can only conclude that everyone is satisfied with the weak transfer of blame on the dealy to the SARS-CoV-2 virus situation.  I personally don't accept that as a valid excuse.  I see it as a negative factor that does not reflect in a good way on LAC management.

I draw your attention to the published Timeline on the LAC web site.  Notice that Q4 of 2019 and ALL of 2020 have been removed from the Timeline... I say removed, because anyone familiar with the previous publication of the Timeline knows that the company previously touted H1 of 2020 for the release of the DFS re: Thacker Pass.   See the current "revised" Timeline:

https://www.lithiumamericas.com/thacker-pass/

New Message
Please login to post a reply