Free
Message: Re: Seeking Alpha article: LAC's future remains bright....

Great post,  retired guy.   The pumpers will be pumping extra hard on the tail of today's newest Tesla story about how much Musk wants to make a "Giant Deal" with a nickel supplier.

https://www.mining.com/tesla-offers-giant-contract-to-responsible-nickel-miners/?utm_source=Daily_Digest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MNG-DIGESTS&utm_content=tesla-offers-giant-contract-to-responsible-nickel-miners

They are going to interpret that as just the precusor to a similar article that will be published "soon" in their minds about a similar "Giant Deal" with a "responsible lithium supplier"... and, of course, that will be translated as LAC in their vernacular....  they believe without the slightest proof that the promotion of nickel production  will undoubtedly lead to the same for lithium by Musk in the very near future.

No question Tesla will need more lithium, but there is no guarranty as to where he will find it.  Despite the best guesses of LAC pumpers there is no guarranty that LAC will be the benefactor of a "Giant Deal" with Tesla.   Pumping doesn't make it so.  Of course, I would be delighted if that scenario worked out to the advantage of LAC, but we have nothing concrete at this juncture to ensure that such a scenario will actually traspire in the real world instead of in the empty headed world of $$$$$$$$$$$ pumpers, a world where fantasy and dreams are intepreted as reality instead of supposition.

So does my skepticism about the Tesla effect on LAC mean that I have gone from LAC believer to LAC agnostic?   Not in the least.  I absolutely believe in the long term positive future for LAC, but not a future without a few bolders in the road to ultimate success.  Hyperinflation of the Share Price due to unbridled pumper promotion is not ultimately a good thing for the company or fot the long term stock holders.

Hype of LAC on the basis of pure speculation is similar to creating a souffle in an oven on board ship.  You just hope that the ship doesn't hit rough seas because if it does..... POOF   BAM  WHAM... there goes the air out of the souffle.

New Message
Please login to post a reply