Free

Pavel better not leave!!!   It turns out that over on TOB where Pavel is taking so many attacks for his circumspection now and where even I attacked him in the past before I fully appreciated his value as being truly circumspective... that very circumspection is finally getting some degree of respect over there.. although not by the pumpers, just more by the "thinkers".

Anyway, I can't blame anyone who does profit taking now with intent to come back later, particularly if they are convinced that this is an artificial bubble and not underpinned by concrete positive developments for LAC.  I haven't checked the Close price yet today, but I can almost see the fingers reaching for the "Enter" key on countless LAC investors to confirm a "Sell" transaction, if it didn't happen already today then look out for tomorrow.  The more LAC investors who are convinced that this is a Robin Hood pump, the more who will sell soon.  

I think the best thing the company could do to salvage the sure to come down swing in Share Price would be to release the DFS.  I know others are looking to what they perceive as a Tesla deal, but that is purely speculative and, at least, we have some real expectation of the DFS becoming a reality..... "someday".

New Message
Please login to post a reply