Free

Or a combination of both.   I may have to eat my words on this one, Pavel, but I just don't see any concrete event to have inspired this uptick.  There is no denying that it happened and on very high volume.  The usual pattern after anything remotely resembling today's activity is that within 3 to 4 days, max, the profit motive is overpowering and the Share Price springs back as if it were an elastic band.... downward.  I would be thrilled to not see that rubber band pattern repeat itself, but that would break the mold... especially since there is no real positive news... only speculation.  The pumpers will keep pumping without any concern for the lack of building on a firm foundation.. and I truly hope they are right and that I am dead wrong.  I can't stand mindless pumping, but on the other hand I still own a chunk of LAC so it is in my best interest if they are correct and I am wrong about this up tick. 

I think Cal was very wise to take a profit on a partial sale.  To tell the truth I did consider it.  I will check to see if my brokerage now offers Options on POETF.  If they do then I will seriously consider at least buying some Protective Puts against what I fully anticipate will be a spring back of the rubber band.

Best wishes to you all.   okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply