Free

Hope you are enjoying that vacation, Cal.  You are so right... who wants to be out of LAC on 22 Sept?  Tesla may be the magig bullet, regardless I firmly believe Thacker Pass will get the financing partner(s) needed to make it a reality.  Question is:  When.  We are seeing all kinds of conflicting reports about Lithiu demand... staying flat to 2023... increasing in 2021... maybe not doing much til 2025.  Boils down to no one knows for sure, but battery plants are popping up all over the world and they are going to have to have enough lithium to make those batteries.  EVs now at about 3% of new automotive sales world wide and much higher than that in some countries.  More and more autmotive factories are switching over to EVs.  The momentum continues to swing in favor of EVs and thus also in favor of more lithium batteries.

I will be going on vacation myself in early September for a couple of weeks.  I intend to spend as little time following stocks and on message boards as possible durig that time.  I want to take a real "breather" from all of it.  Heading to New Orleans, if anything is still left of New Orleans!   Take care, Cal.  Bill (Okiedo)

New Message
Please login to post a reply