Free
Message: Re: does anyone here believe LAC goes above $20 by end of year?

Lastrike, this is very good question, myself and rest of us on this board have been invested in LAC for many years. We hold different sometimes but positive opinions about the company, we don’t like to pump SP that’s why pumpers call us all kind of names eventhou we don’t short stock or enjoy SP to go down, we like to ask serious question about the company and management decisions because we invested large amount of money in this company for many years. Some of us  live in different parts of the world.

Back to your question- LAC present  great opportunity to invest in new lithium industry and American company. The concern is – with Robinhood new investors and rumors about battery production SP run up to the much higher levels then were previously anticipated. Think, production from Argentina almost year away. I am sure some other on a board will help you with different opinion, but if I were new investor- I would buy little bit and watched for pullbacks  to add to my position. LAC is a great story and opportunity , just SP is a bit high for the moment, maybe at least around $7 or $6. Still on a long haul if you willing to wait I believe SP will eventually reach $15 , maybe two years from now if Li price acts accordingly. Good luck and welcome to our board, your input and questions are always welcome.

New Message
Please login to post a reply