Free
Message: does anyone here believe LAC goes above $20 by end of year?

Lastrike, another "option" you might consider is to look at a LEAPS Call Option instead of purchasing the stock.  I haven't seen any Calls with Expiration beyond Feb of 2021 with my broker, but possibly others offere a full year out.  In that event you would be getting close to the time when Cauchari-Olaroz is supposed to go into production.  You would also buy time for "someone" to sign on to providing the necessary financing for Thacker Pass.  I believe Cal's caution about the near term is justified since, in my opinion, the current rise in Share Price is driven by uncautious statements of those pumping up the stock re: Tesla dreams.  As others here have stressed, it isn't essential for Tesla to be the Sugar Daddy to LAC.  Any number of other potential partners are following the developments of LAC, particularly as those developments pertain to Thacker Pass. 

Best wishes to you and all of us hope to see you post more here on Agoracom.  As the temporary appointed "Hub Leader" I can promise you that you won't be called names on this message board for any reason, especially if your opinion differs from others who post here... just as long as you keep those Agoracom 6 Rules in observance.  Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply