Free
Message: Welcome to New Members and "Lookers" here at Agoracom.coms Lithium Americas Hub

2 September 2020

Just a quick note.  Regardless of what you may have seen on other message boards, please note that you are welcome here to express your legitimate views and observations about LAC, lithium mining, the lithium market and lithium products ( particularly lithium batteries, lithium Energy Storage solutions and Electric Vehicles).  

We only ask that you show respect for the views of other members, regardless of whether or not those views coincide with your own, and that you follow the 6 Rules of Agoracom.com that you agreed to if you are already an Agoracom.com member.  A quick review:

To ensure your continued participation on AGORACOM, please follow these 6 simple rules.

1. PROFANITY - Swearing or use of foul language is strictly prohibited… in any language (We have 42 interpreters on staff to keep an eye on those International members). For the record, ##$!#&% or any combination thereof is considered profanity.

2. DEROGATORY COMMENTS TOWARDS OTHERS - Calling another member an idiot, clown, stupid, dumb, moron or ##x%x# for brains is strictly prohibited.

3. OFF-TOPIC OR IRRELEVANT COMMENTS - Yep, nobody can believe what Donald Trump said today, or that Monica Lewinsky is more believable than Hillary, or the Dallas Cowboys keep crushing their fans (seriously though, it %*$#@ hurts). However, the main forums are not the place to discuss TV shows, politics or sports... O.K. maybe a little sports. Please use the Off-Topic Forums.

4. SPAMMING OR CLAIMS OF INSIDER INFORMATION - Enough said… unless your brother in-law really is Jeff Bezo’s chauffeur.

5. BASHING OR HYPING - Unsubstantiated claims of grandeur or impending doom are best left to Nostradamus as they will cost you some valuable points towards your rating. Also included in this category is repetition of the same question, fact or opinion over and over after a response has been provided or if there is currently no ascertainable answer.

6. Caps lock and use of !!!!!!! - NOTHING AND WE MEAN NOTHING IS MORE AGGRAVATING AND ANNOYING THAN READING A POST THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, IT DOESN’T BECOME ANYMORE NOTICEABLE WHEN YOU TYPE IT IN CAPS!!!!! IN FACT, MOST PEOPLE TEND TO IGNORE THESE KINDS OF POSTS!!!!... Exceptions will be made for those deserted on a deserted island (with a kick ass internet connection) and sending out a distress signal, or anyone who invested in WorldCom, Enron, Tyco, Nortel, Webvan, Pets.com or Sideware and needs to freak out every year.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At present, I am the only "Hub Leader" on the Lithium Americas Hub here on Agoracom.com.  Mine is a temporary appointed position and I look forward to seeing others meet the intended qualifications and take over that task.  For hopefully only a short period of time I am the one that will probably contact you if you violate one of the above 6 Rules, however you can also be directly disciplined by Agoracom.com administration for a "violation". 

I want to add that should you ever find yourself in that situation that you can appeal the "violation" to the administration and request a review as to whether or not the person charging you with a "violation" has acted in good faith versus some other less appealing and less legitimate purpose.  You probably won't ever be in that situation, but should it occur then remember you can appeal it if you believe you have been unjustly accused.  

It isn't anything to fret about if you basically just show respect for your fellow members and it is that "respect" that differentiates Agoracom.com from all other financial messge boards.  I don't have to list a specific example of the extreme situations that occur on other message boards, but we are all aware that personal attacks on other message boards often go way beyond the norms of civil discourse.  That will NOT happen on this Agoracom.com Hub.

I am on vacation for a couple of weeks starting this week end, but rest assured that Agoracom.com monitors this and their other Hubs routinely to make sure we all play by the same 6 Rules.  Just remember to "Respect" your fellow members and you will be fine.  It really is that simple.  Again, welcome to the new members.  We expect to see many more as LAC becomes  more visible on the radar screens of investors and as we get closer to seeing Cauchari-Olaroz go into production and Thacker Pass go further along the "development" stage on into the final stage of "production" sometime before the middle of the 2020's and enter its long 40 year plus life as a producing lithium mine in Humboldt County, Nevada to help meet the needs of what will be an ever increasing demand for lithium to be used in transportation, energy storage, pharmacology, paint manufacture, air conditioning and the many other industrial uses of lithium. 

Pleae pay particular attention by all to Rule #2: 

2. DEROGATORY COMMENTS TOWARDS OTHERS - Calling another member an idiot, clown, stupid, dumb, moron or ##x%x# for brains is strictly prohibited.

This is probably the most common difference between the Hubs on Agoracom.com and the Message Boards you may have posted on, or at least monitored, elsewhere.  The "DEROGATORY COMMENT TOWARDS OTHERS" situation is rampant on other boards.... it is NOT allowed here.  That doesn't mean you can't vigorously object to one person's opinion here, only that you do so with respect for their right to have an opinion that doesn't jive with your own.  Simple... really.  Just about as simple as it gets.

We are glad you are here!

We look forward to your contributions and posts, especially regarding those that present information that helps the rest of us understand LAC, lithium mining, lithium ion batteries, energy storage and the lithium market in general.

Okiedo

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply