Free

Hello, ProsserP.!!

ProsserP. is a long time member of another Agoracom Hub, Electrovaya.  I am leaving his post up here on this Hub as my last post before going on vacation.  Reason?  Electrovaya is just one more company in the field of lithium industrial consumers and it is another Canadian Small Cap followed here on Agoracom.  It has been a while since I was invested in Electrovaya, but I believe they utilized a lithium iron phosphate solution with their batteries and have pursued Energy Storage Units and the Fork Lift market in particular, after an initial failure years ago to develop an Electric Vehicle.  I haven't followed them closely in the last year or two, but I believe they have had recent positive news.

I am not "pushing" Electrovaya, but for anyone interested in lithium products ( and as LAC investors that includes all of us ) a quick look at their company website will illustrate just one more facet of the Lithium product market.

ProsserP, good to hear from you again and I hope you will take an interest in Lithium Americas future as destined to be one of the major Lithium mining companies in the world considering the tremendous potential LAC has as they develop their facility at Thacker Pass, Humboldt County, USA.  Hope to have your energy and enthusiasm contribute here on this Hub as an entusiastic poster, just as you have been over at the Electrovaya Hub for many, many years.   

Okiedo (Bill)

New Message
Please login to post a reply