Free

Thanks, Cal.  Glad to be back, but I intend to play a smaller role and post far less frequently.   This Hub doesn't need any one single contributor to keep it going, and after all you are correct:  the Share Price certainly improved markedly concurrent with my absence.  In this case:  "Silence ( by me ) was Golden".

I have continued to follow all the posts here on this Hub since I returned from vacation.  It is rewarding to see all of you post your observations, information and comments in such a respectful and amicable way.  Please extend yourself to any new members right away and give them all a positive 5 Star rating.  You have the ability to change your ratings at any time, should you later feel that you need to amend your judgment, but let's get everyone started here with a boost... a positive boost and a welcome for their opinions and posts.  I think the recent post that acknowledged its source from a post on TOB was an excellent example of the respect for not only our own members, but also for those who post other places in a respectiful and informative manner.

There are some very valuable posts on TOB and elsewhere that we should post here as well when we see them.  Separating the wheat from the chaff is OK and acknowledging the original source of the information is a great tribute to the person who originally posted it.  I think RetiredCash2 set a terrific precedent that the rest of us should follow.

My congratulations to the PLL investors.  Your persistence paid off.  I don't think it will be very long until you can return the congratulations to all LAC investors.  So many individual events are collectively contributing to what many lithium "experts" and "gurus" are predicting as a reversal in the Lithium Supply and Demand situation, even though present lithium carbonate and lithium hydroxide prices have fallen markedly the last few years. 

I truly believe that those who claim to have educated wisdom in the field of lithium mining and predict that we will be seeing significant excessive demand pressure on the supply side are correct.  Maybe it will be in 2021, but if not then 2022 or 2023... but it is not difficult to conclude that the huge conversion of so many automotive manufacturers first to partial EV production and later to full EV production, along with the legislatiove pressures in States, Provinces and Countries throught the world to electrify transportation personal, pulbic and commercial methods and to implement more and more lithium into energy storage will necessitate vast increases in the demand for lithium.  I think it is fair to say that the first half of the 21st Century will one day be referred to as the "Age of Lithium".

New Message
Please login to post a reply