Free
Message: Will LG Energy Solutions allow Tesla to acquire a 10% stake?

John E. over on TOB had an interesting comment about the article linked below.  He opined:  "This news is more interesting regarding finished product supply chain" :

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/tech/2020/09/129_296818.html

It isn't a done deal, yet, but it does cement the concept that almost everyone acknowledges:  Tesla is actively seeking world wide deals in both lithium supply from mining companies and lithium battery supplies from lithium battery manufacturers.  Of course, Tesla has plenty of competition for both of these commodities now.  LAC is, no doubt, catching the attention of a number of potential suitors for its affection at this very moment.  Today's tide lifted all lithium boats, but ultimately some of those boats will be lifted much higher than the other boats. 

I don't think we will be waiting years and years, as some of us have done already, to see the good ship LAC out on the HIGH Seas.  I predict that within the next 6 months LAC will have a "deal" commensurate with the type of deal that PLL secured today... only Better!  JMO, but you can hold me to it.   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply