Free

WB DT, thanks for the post from Fortune. 

I know I sound like a broken record on this issue, but the critical ingredient in LAC's "lithium stew" is now, and will remain to be, what develops at their Reno Lab.  It is the one link in the LAC "chain" that we have almost no information about... just bland generalities about how they are testing to develop the best processing method.  Unless their game plan has changed from the PFS  then LAC is still focused on using sulfuric acid leaching to achieve processing of lithium clay in the extraction of lithium.  OK, everyone know that who has looked over the PFS and over the info provided in the "Investors Presentations".  

But how is that knowledge any more detailed than by Musks Battery Day exclamation that he is going to take his ten thousand acre lithium claim and turn it into table salt extraction of the existing lithium clay at his mystical ( mythical? ) Nevada lithium mine?  

I hate to say it, but right at this moment I don't think Elon is any doing any more of a flim flam building of something from thin air than LAC is doing.  What do we really have in solid information coming out from the LAC Reno Lab?  Not anymore than vague generalities... and what does that remind you of?  I think Elon is on Par with the amount of detail he is giving out about his Table Salt Extraction of Lithium to what we have received so far about any progress at the Reno LAC Lab.

I can't stress enough, fellow retail LAC investors, the key to our LAC investment now is whether or not the LAC Reno Lab is going to be successful in optimizing the extraction process of lithium from lithium clay.  So many questions, starting with:  Are they still commited to Sulfur Leaching Extraction OR... have they also come up with their own Water into Wine or Table Salt Extraction technique?  

Sure I would like to see "News" about some financial "Sugar Daddy" riding to the rescue and providing necessary finances to fully develop  Thacker Pass and I still believe that publication of the DFS is a day that potentially could launch LAC above it's already elevated height..... but.... and it is an important "but":  the key to success remains to be.... has LAC come up with a solution to the lithium extraction from clay problem .... or  Not????   That is the "Money Question" re: LAC.  JMO  Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply