Free

Ugh, I had to get away from "TOB." Not that I ever posted much there (posted, rarely, as "Heinrich"), but I don't even check it anymore now. Stocktwits has better discussion than TOB. 

Anyway, the way I see it, the main mine site is ~8000 acres and is all LAC's show. However, when you look at all the claims that LAC has in the caldera, they're sitting on top of much of the known lithium sedementary deposits there (except in OR, which is Jindalee), including what is often shown in figures on the lithium americas website as "southwest basin." Just guestimating, that particular area could very well be, in Musk's words, "a little over 10K acres." 

Is it possible that LAC and TSLA (or any other company, maybe Panasonic) could work on that together? LAC would be responsible for taking out the clay and bringing it up to a certain point and then handing it off at a certain stage in the process for TSLA to salt it, saving TSLA a bunch of steps. Similar scenarios could be dreamt up with other companies and/or other deposits in the caldera. They'd need to come up with another EIS and permitting, but much of the rest of the leg work would have already been done, which should be worth a bunch of money. We don't actually know to what degree of quantity and quality the other deposits in the caldera are (or do we?), maybe it's as good as the main TP mine site.

Interested to hear your opinions. I'm not a miner nor very knowledgeable in mining, but I've read a lot since before first investing in LAC in the spring of last year (2019). 

New Message
Please login to post a reply