Free

Please take advantage of your membership here on Agoracom and welcome each new member here with a 5 out of 5 points assessment.  You always have the option to go back and reassess if you feel that they require a "second look" and you beleive they deserve a lower rating, so your initial assessment isn't chiseled in stone... but why not get them off to a good start when they come on board?

I can only speak for myself, but I have welcomed each of you here with a 5/5 point assessment.  My hope is that all new members will quickly get out of the "Mail Room" and become "Treasurer" rank and higher.  Not that the "Rank" is anything to gloat about, but it does give you additional priviledges on Agoracom, not just on this Hub but also on any other Agoracom Hub you might have an interest.  Agoracom is the best place for anyone interested in any Small Cap Canadian Company.. and there are tons of them!

So, if you haven't scored our new members yet, please take just a few seconds and do so now.   Thanks!!!     Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply