Free
Message: Re: One step forward and one step back... Seeking Alpha article

Hey, joplinplayer!  Welcome back.  Thanks for the comment.  Good advice.  I posted the info on CBAT primarily just to show that Tesla has some competition regarding the "tabless" Li-Ion battery development:

"The research and development 32140 large-sized cylindrical battery is the main focus of CBAK Energy in recent years. Compared to previous 26650 model, the energy capacity of one single cell increased 5 times as well as 25% increase in energy density and 20% reduction in cost per kilowatts"

https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/cbak-energy-has-successfully-developed-large-sized-cylindrical-tabless-battery-with

However, that being said I think that the caution you express is well justified regarding Chinese creative accounting measures. 

Again, glad to see you back.  Note to the rest of this Hub's members:  It looks like I am the only one so far who has voted Agoracom points for joplinplayer.  Please take just a minute to rate joplinplayer 5/5 points.  I hope you will do the same for all "newbies" here on this Hub.  You have the option to adjust the points downward at any time should you be so inclined but I hope all new members here will be started off with max points as long as they are observing the 6 Rules.

We need every member here to contribute and to feel welcome.  It is important that the atmosphere here on this Hub is entirely different than the one contributors have experienced on TOB, otherwise.... why come here at all?   Thanks!!  Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply