Free

The Enertopia NI 43-101 Technical Report from March, 2020:

https://www.enertopia.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Clayton-Valley-Maiden-43-101-Full-Report.pdf

Interesting in the material from March 2020 info from Enertopia was the following comment about the testing that the company did in 2017 and 2018:

"But the testing was not able to achieve the 99.5% LiCO3 purity necessary for use in lithium ion battery production."  Boldface italics added by me. Okiedo

It also sounds like, from that same March 2020 information, that the company is in somewhat of a dither about how to handle their water needs for processing their lithium clay:

"For the water to be used in processing the material, Enertopia has looked into obtaining water rights in Clayton Valley and has also investigated the possibility of trucking water to the site or possibly locating the processing plant near Tonopah and using Tonopah city water. No decision has yet been made in this regard."

That same March 2020 document had the following to say about LAC's Thacker Pass lithium clay deposits:

"The deposit has many similarities to the Clayton Valley lithium clay deposit(s) with regard to its metallurgical properties but is much higher grade than the Clayton Valley resources. Lithium Americas has performed extensive extractive process testing at their Process Testing Facility in Reno, Nevada."

Boldface italics were added by me and not emphasized in the original document, Okiedo.

Pages 28-30 inclusive in the document has some interesting comments about Enertopia's mineral processing and metalurgical testing along with additional comments about competitors in the area of lithium clay mining, including Lithium Americas.

An interesting comment from the document as to when Enertopia might go into production: 

"For the current study it will be assumed that the Enertopia project will require at least 3 years to reach production and will probably take longer."

Boldface italics added by me, Okiedo.

New Message
Please login to post a reply