Free
Message: LAC Down $1.56 to $11.88 as of 12:15 PM Pacific, 12 October 2020

OK, Longs.  Not anything that contributors on this Hub haven't expected. Not so much a sad day as a day that pulls us all back into reality. We all knew that LAC was over hyped on different sources, not just TOB.. but especially on TOB.  You have to consider the financial incentives to certain LAC investors who have led the crowd in seeing who could hype LAC the most and provide the least information.  Bait and switch comes to mind.  

On the other hand, I believe all the LAC Longs here knew that the cacophony of hype was premature and not consistent with the facts on the ground for LAC... but, we also knew that eventually LAC would live up to what has recently been the exagerated hype.  

We all have prejudices and one of mine is French Pastry... the stuff with all the air blown into the dough and into the fillings.  Tastes like nothing to my rough palate, although others find that sort of thing quite appealing.  In my own analysis, the unwarranted hype based purely on speculation instead of concrete milestones achieved is one of the most deceitful things on the internet... and it has been most abundant these last few months regarding LAC.  This unwarranted hype leaves the same empty feeling after consumption that comes with eating French Pastry.... foo foo... with nothing that sticks to the ribs, not one bit of satiety.. just might as well be swallowing air.

I truly believe we are going to see that $20 a share barrier exceeded and possibly left in the rear view mirror.... but not until important milestones are breached and those achievements are still ahead in LAC's journey.  That doesn't mean we won't get there, it only means that if you want to see a share price that will sustain for the longer haul then it must be predicated on positive achievement of substantial milestones for the company.

I beleive the investors on this Hub are some of the wisest ones around.  You guys/girls have not been bamboozled by the exagerated claims made elsewhere, yet you know full well not only the potential of LAC, but the reality that LAC will indeed be crossing the wire on one milestone after another in the coming year and beyond.  Congratulations!      Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply