Free
Message: Re: Great post on TOB... deserves to be noted here as well regarding its informational content.

RetiredCash2:  "deal with tesla correct me if i am wrong but aren't 4 executives from lac former tesla employees ? Bad blood between them ? Or just smart enough not to play elons game ?"

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jon Evans:  former VP and General Manager at FMC Corporation

Rene Leblanc:  former Sr. Process Development Engineer at FMC, Staff Process Development Engineer at Tesla

I couldn't find any link with the other officers, but Rene Leblanc is the CTO, Chief Technical Officer, now for LAC... so there is at least one very important link between the two companies.  I think you are correct, I think there is more, but that is the only one I could confirm on a quick search.    

They all have interesting resumes, and Rene Leblanc is one that is definitely interesting, but take a look at this one as well:

Dr. Tom Benson is the Lead Global Exploration Geologist at Lithium Americas Corporation. He received his Ph.D. in volcanology from Stanford University in 2017 for his research on global lithium resources associated with large caldera-forming eruptions. His research has gained international acclaim, appearing in Nature, The Smithsonian, NPR, and Wired, among other media outlets. Before this, Dr. Benson researched geothermal systems as an undergraduate at Harvard University, Research Associate at MIT, and Fulbright Scholar in Iceland. Before joining Lithium Americas Corporation full-time in 2018, Dr. Benson worked as Adjunct Assistant Professor at New York University, Research Associate at the American Museum of Natural History, Visiting Scholar at Columbia University, and Consulting Geologist for Lithium Americas Corporation. As Lead Global Exploration Geologist at Lithium Americas, Dr. Benson helps guide exploration programs at the Cauchari-Olaroz and Thacker Pass projects and leads greenfield exploration efforts across the world. He also is actively engaged in peer-reviewed research on the origins of sedimentary and brine lithium deposits.

New Message
Please login to post a reply