Free
Message: Great post on TOB... deserves to be noted here as well regarding its informational content.

WB DT, I suspect that you posted this over on TOB under the username: WB

Regardless, whomever is the author, he/she did a fantastic job for comparison of LAC with PLL.  TOB still has some who perservere and stubornly navigate through all of the insanity and insist on posting meaningful and informative messages.  The following is one example:

WB5 days ago
I love the way all the new lithium investors on this board are trying to compare PLL to LAC and some are convinced that PLL has more potential when compared to LAC. I am pulling for all lithium companies and definitely both LAC & PLL. With that said, listed below is my fact-based assessment between the two companies:

• PLL has a higher share price vs. LAC ($48.84 vs. $14.81) – as of MC 10/7/20
• PLL has a confirmed (mining only-rocks) off-take agreement with Tesla with pricing already set and tied to the current depressed lithium prices. LAC has offtake agreements in Argentina but Nevada is wide open for future negotiations
• LAC has a higher market cap ($1.34B vs. $407M). Market cap is way more important than share price and PLL is about 1/3 of LAC despite the below info. This is an obvious statement but too many traders get hung up on share price these days.
• LAC has two massive projects that are scheduled to go live in the first half of 2021 (Argentina – C-O) and the second half of 2022 (Thacker Pass – TP). PLL has no clear path to production in the next 3+ years
• LAC is currently sitting on two major lithium projects with a combined measured & indicated resource of 189MT (TP = 179.4MT / C-O project @ 49% ownership = 9.7MT). PLL is ~1/7th of that size with a 27.9MT resource
• LAC has super remote mining operations in Argentina and Nevada with no neighbors. Nevada has confirmed water rights and everyone expects the BLM to confirm final TP mining approvals on or beofre Feb 5, 2021. PLL is currently running around NC drilling random holes in the ground?
• LAC has an average mine life of 43 years. The PLL mine life is 25 years
• At full production, LAC will have at least 80K TPA (TP 60K TPA / O-C 20K TPA (49% ownership). PLL is expecting 22.7 TPA. This sum is based on the LAC TP PFS. When the final DFS is released this quarter is am expecting the TP TPA to increase up to 120 TPA?

I could go on and on but I hope this provides context for now. GO LAC!! GO Lithium!!
Thanks,
WB
_________________________________________________________________________________________
I remain relative sure that our WB DT is the author.  If I am correct, WB DT, please acknowledge your authorship and accept my appreciation for a great post.  Don't forget about us here on Agoracom.com   Send some of those great offerings our way!    Okiedo
New Message
Please login to post a reply