Free

R2C, what an interesting video.  I confess that I have not followed Joe for a while now.  I used to try and take in all of his pod casts, but because he incorporates 5 to 10 minutes of real information into a 50 to 60 minute "entertainment" package, I just got tired of wading through all of that extraneouw stuff and quit watching. 

So, when I flipped on to this video you provided with the link, I initially started with the idea that I would watch only 5 or 6 minutes and then shut it down.... didn't happen that way. 

I found particularly fascinating the conversation that picks up about 17:15 into the program where Lowry comments on Elon Musk's habit of low balling his bid when dealing with lithium providers, with the assumption that the lithium mining companies have to come to him, when the reality is just the opposite.   Fascinating stuff and it aligns with my opinion about Musk penchant for offering a bottom feeders deal to suppliers.  Lots more in this video that is informative.  It also really gives you a sense of just who Joe Lowry is.   

Thanks for posting this video, R2C.   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply