Free

Hey, Cal.  Thanks for that pitch on the rating, but I am paying for past transgressions.  I will never know for sure, but I believe my posts on another Hub offended quite a few members and that is past history.  They had their reasons for downgrading my rating and I respect their right to do that.  Main thing: it is in the past.  My focus is just to see this Hub prosper and to be "different" from TOB in the best of ways and in conformance with Agoracom's 6 Rules.  

I am really pleased at the recent growth of this small Hub and for the addition of some very valuable new members here.  We are most fortunate to have these new additions, but in reality, we are all "new" to this Hub.  That gives us all an opportunity to make it one of the best and most amicable sources of information about a topic we are all interested in:  LAC.  

Again, welcome to all the new members.  This Hub is still very small, so that gives you each an opportunity to have a huge impact from the get go..... and each of you have done just that.   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply