Free

Still glad you are here and love that enthusiasm. 

We all need to remember why we invested in LAC.  These past few days have been testing that enthusiasm and today is no different.  Many LAC investors have responded negatively to the announcement that production is now delayed to sometime in 2022.  Goal post moved.... again.  That is the bad part.  Fortunately, there are good things to counter the bad.  Cauchari-Olaroz seems a certainty, the question now is "When ? " 

For myself, I am not anticipating another kick the can down the road event in the future regarding production, but then again... we didn't anticipate this one either.  It is what it is.  

For myself, I view my investment in LAC as "money in the bank", but money that is in a Time Locked Vault and I can't open that vault to secure that money until the Time Lock releases the lock.  It is as if one of the bank officers keeps changing the time and advancing it forward to a later time for the vault to open.  On the other side of the metaphor:  I know the Time Lock will eventually open the vault!   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply