Free

Great post, WB DT.  Just a couple of comments.  The 20 October NR from LAC clearly states that Cauchari-Olaroz production date is in early 2022, not 2021.  Goal post was moved back, again.

My second comment is in regard to this point of your great summation:

"Demonstrated commercial scale production of high purity lithium sulfate from Thacker Pass clay (date TBD – DFS?).  Extracting lithium from Clay has never been done on a commercial scale.  LAC needs to confirm this technology before their stock price can be fully valued"

I again, to be painfully redundant, believe we are missing critical information about the Reno Lab's progress in developing efficient and environmentally conservative technology for turning lithium clay into lithium carbonate and lithium hydroxide.  I know they have published in general terms, but much has been accomplished, hopefully at least, since that info was published.  I, for one, want to know exactly what progress they have made at the Processing Lab.  I can't help believe that information is critical and, if positive as I suspect it is, it should be shouted from the roof top, so to speak, instead of swept under the rug of non disclosure.  My faith in the future of Thacker Pass would be greatly enhanced should LAC start featuring in a NR or multiple NRs all of the results they have obtained at the Processing Lab.  Failure to feature that information casts only a doubt on the whole shebang in my opinion, but it is only an opinion.  I reserve the right to be wrong about my assessment, but if I am wrong then why all the "under the radar" posture about the Processing Lab.  LAC doesn't even mention the Processing Lab anymore, at least not to any significant extent and it is a crucial element of the success at Thacker Pass.

Thanks for a terrific analysis, WB DT.   Okiedo

Se

New Message
Please login to post a reply