Free
Oct 27, 2020 01:01PM
Oct 27, 2020 01:23PM
Oct 27, 2020 01:50PM
Oct 27, 2020 02:09PM

Times like this separate the "Investor" from the "Trader".  What makes it worse is that the Investor laments while the Trader gloats.. if he or she made the right trades.  Its a choice we take when we start investing.  Traders are like fishermen who never mention all the fish that got away, but they point with pride to the "Big Ones" they netted.  I've done both, trading and investing.  I hope to be able to go back some day and do more trading, but my current circumstance doesn't lend to trading, it is more captured by investment so that is what I am doing.  I love playing simple Options and I am not doing that now either, but I am sure I will again in the future.  

If you are currently in a long term investment situation with LAC then you are here for reasons.  Just remember those reasons.  Investors know that there will be rainy days scattered amongst the sunshine and right now I share the view of those who say that they have had about all the rain they can stand.  Yet, we all know that the future for LAC is bright.. if we can just get to the goal post before LAC management moves it again!   Okiedo

Cal
Oct 28, 2020 08:54AM

Cal
Oct 28, 2020 09:02AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply