Free

Good question, RC2.  What will be the new administration attitude toward mining?  The opinions are all over the map, but the Green New Deal ideology does at least come to mind.. regardless of whether or not it turns out to be the concept that rises to the top of a new administration.  How will mining in general be regarded and regulated in a Biden-Harris administration, particularly as it applies to the lithium mining industry and to Thacker Pass.  I think that speculation on that possibility is indeed pertinent to the purpose for which this Hub exists so I welcome speculation on that subject.... HOWEVER... and it is a big however:

Please speculate in matter of fact terms and without demonizing either possibilities of a renewed Trump administration or an entirely new Biden-Harris administration.  I don't mind if you speculate that the outcome will be better than sliced bread or worse than a castastrophic calamity.. just don't personalize it to either possible administration.  We have all seen enough name calling and demonizing in the pre-election diatribes on other venues.  That can't happen here if we hold ourselves to the 6 Agoracom Rules... and that is something we have to do, regardless of our private opinions expressed elsewhere.  Just stick to the 6 Rules and you will be OK, if not then your post will be deleted.   Stick to the implications as applied to LAC and lithium mining and don't wax on about any other areas of political discourse... not on this Hub.  This is not a forum where you will be allowed to post about how you believe one of the possible administrations will give boost or boondoggle to missle defense as one example....  Do that elsewhere! 

Thanks!   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply