Nov 09, 2020 11:53AM
Nov 09, 2020 04:54PM

Nov 09, 2020 05:19PM

Nov 09, 2020 10:50PM

Nov 09, 2020 11:01PM
Cal
Nov 10, 2020 09:35AM

Nov 10, 2020 10:05AM

I had the same thought as well. I hear from someone on another board, that the company has 3 days to make a pubic filling that the ATM was used, but I am not familiar with this process at all, so I can't comment on the validity of that statement. 

What is the consensus for the major milestones? I know the DFS for TP was initial listed on LACs site as Q4, but has since been removed, and a few others have commented that after speaking with LAC directly, we can expect it Q1 2021. This would also coincide with the record of decision for TP. I would imagine that a partner would want to wait for these 2 important milestones before going public and more imortantly committing to an agreement with LAC?

As investors that leaves us to coast through the remainder of this year with potentially no major news to give the SP a boost. Perhaps some of LAC's upcoming speaking engagements with attract some attention. 

I am long LAC, and with the recent decline in SP definitely locked in for the short term. I am hoping we are going to stay with the support levels we have recently seen and will not drop to the post batter day levels. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply