Free

Pavel is a valued member of our Hub. So are you! Please don't bring personal attacks to this message board. "wolf in sheep's clothing" could be construed as such an attack.  Pavel has every right to express an opinon less than 100% in support of what the rest of LAC longs might be aligned with, as long as he is respectiful in expressing that opinion with regard to other members.  He doesn't have to respect the opinion of every other member here, just the members themselves.  You are certainly within your right to criticize his opinion, just not via a personal attack.

As for my comments not being relevant to LAC over the next 2 years: no problem!  We just disagree, but that is beneficial to have different viewpoints.  I may not agree with yours, but I do respect it as coming from someone whose opinion matters, very definitely matters.

There is no problem in stating that you disagree with another Hub member.  In fact, I did so regarding Pavel in a recent post of mine, but I did so, hopefully, without ill will toward him.  Please direct your comments to how and why you disagree with another member.  I respect your note that he does not seem to be "long LAC" in your opinion. Just zip it on the name calling, otherwise we have no advantage over TOB. 

Thanks to you and to all other members here.  There isn't any present member here that I wouldn't be terribly sad to lose.  We either agree with each other's right to disagree or we don't have a Hub anymore.  Respect is really what it boils down to..

OK, any more on this subject should go to Off Topic Forum, Title:  Re: Patience 2.0     Thanks!! 

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply