Free

LAC just updated and posted their Corporate Presentation for November.  I assume this was updated for the Morgan Stanley Global Chemicals Conference today and tomorrow.  I did a quick side by side comparison with the Oct presentation and I am happy to report Okiedo that I don't see any "goal post" movement on this one :-).  I did note three slides changes listed below:

• They added a new slide (#8) that gives an update on the lithium market pricing.  I like this slide given the recent stabilization of prices.  I suspect this will be a valuable slide going forward when/if prices rise.
  • They removed the "ownership structure in Argentina" slide that showed who owns what percent of MineraExar and the offtake rights agreement with Bangchak & Ganfeng.  Why would they remove this slide?  Minimize ownership and agreements with Chinese companies?  I don't know but it was done intentionally for a reason.
  • They removed the "C-O Location & Infrastructure" slide.  I don't think this is a big deal because construction is close to being complete so clearly they had the right infrastructure already in place.

I hope this week finishes better than the start.  Thank you to any one that has served or is currently serving in the military.  Go LAC!!

https://www.lithiumamericas.com/_resources/presentations/corporate-presentation.pdf?v=0.790

WB

New Message
Please login to post a reply