Free
Nov 11, 2020 02:11PM

Nov 11, 2020 07:19PM
Nov 11, 2020 09:32PM
Nov 11, 2020 11:13PM
Nov 12, 2020 12:26AM

WB DT, I actually agree with everything you said except that first sentence. I am playing it by ear here and I know I am making mistakes in the process.  Yes, I want to be fair, but that doesn't mean I won't step in it sometimes.  As far as "super detailed insight" goes.... hogwash!  I don't have any "detailed insight".  I look at it the other way around, totally.  WB DT, just taking you as a single example, you have posted some of the most intelligent posts here and on TOB that I have seen by anyone.  We really have a good group here.  I only have a desire to keep it that way.  I, we, can't afford to lose any of our present small band.  Each of you has made fantastic contributions here.

One thing we do need to do:  get off this self examination thread and get on with posting more information about LAC, lithium mining and lithium products and the lithium market.  Anyone here can always send me a PM and call me any name you see fit on the PM and let me know just what cow pie I stepped in recently or even back down the track.  I love that feature about Agoracom.  It is a way to let off steam before that builds up and ruins anything, especially personal relationships.  

I can tell you that I have had to use my "power" to delete both messages and members in the past, but that isn't something I want to do at all and never on a frequent basis.  If you have a problem with something I have done or not done then please send me a PM first and let's see if we can come to some type of agreeable solution first.  

As I stated,though, we need to move on back to the subject matter more appropriate here on the Discussion Forum.  WB DT, you correctly have pointed out that one of the things we should be aware of, me in particular, is the way these posts will come across to new LAC investors or, for that matter, just those who are contemplating becoming LAC investors.  I stepped in one of those cow patties on that issue.  Don't forget the PM, you can give me an ear full that way.  

We all know that one certain member of TOB will be scanning all these recent posts dealing with our inner workings here and throw this back at us on TOB soon.  So, just be ready to see some of my comments and those of the other members here hauled up the flag pole and waved around over on TOB.  Just don't forget why we are here. 

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply