Free

Woa, WB DT !!!   Woa!   My comments weren't directed at you, only at the author of the piece.  My public apology to you for anyway that you interpreted it as being critical to you.  Let me state, unequivically, that I am more than happy to have you posting here on this Hub.  I was, indeed, disappointed in the author of the article, but it was not my intention to convey any displeasure with you for posting it.  My criticism was entirely meant to be directed toward the article's author.  I thought when I read it, and still do, that he really contributed nothing new, however you contention that it serves as a good summary of where LAC is for new LAC investors is a valid point.

I have viewed all of your posts here and on TOB as contributory posts overall to the understanding of LAC.  More than that I have nothing but respect for your own viewpoints on LAC.  My criticism was my viewpoint.. of the author.  Let me try and put that into a little more context.  Anyone who has followed my posts here or elsewhere knows that I have expressed less than admiration in the past for those "journalists" who just wade in the subject of lithium mining and really have no useful knowledge of it.  That just highlights why I have so much respect for Joe Lowry as one example.  

Please accept my heartfelt apology, I had no intention to offend you.  I do reserve the right to express an opinion contrary to that of anyone else on this or any other message board, but I hope that I will do so on this message board with respect for the person whose opinion is different from my own. I won't make that same claim in regard to TOB because there is no control on TOB.  That "control" is what differentiates this Hub from TOB and other message boards. 

Rest assured WB DT, that if you feel I have attacked you here on this Hub unfairly then you have the right to claim I have undertaken a "Violation" and call attention of Agoracom.com Admin to that claim.  That also goes for anyone else... and vice versa.  Filing a "Violation" claim against another member is a serious thing and shouldn't be done on something of a superficial nature, but if you feel anyone has significantly violated the 6 Rules then you do always have that option. This is one of the main focal points for dissatisfaction with other message board, the fact that opposing opinions incur a slew of personal insults and name calling.  If I were to call you a name on this Hub, it would "Valued".  You have my complete respect.     Okiedo 

PS, if there are other comments on this issue, please take them over to Off Topic Forum.  Label:  Re: New LAC Press

New Message
Please login to post a reply