Free
Message: Gareat trading day for LAC, 16 November 2020. A really good Thanksgiving present, early!

Up $1.13 at closing for a closing price of $11.95!!! 

I don't see how anyone invested in LAC can complain about those apples.  Over 5 Million shares traded.  Remember when 100k trades a day was a lot?  No question that the ADV traded shares is, along with Cartoonville over on TOB, an positive reaffirmation of the hugely increased interest in LAC in the investor community at large.  TOB is clogged with absolute nonsense posts in addition to some really interesting and valuable contributions, but no matter how you look at it ( taking the wheat along with the chaff over there ) it does demonstrate that LAC is no longer hidden under a rock.  It definitely has the attention of a large section of the investment community, traders and investors alike.

That is the good news... and also the bad news, because when you have a huge following like that then any hint of bad news can turn the crowd on a dime.  Volitility is increased in a huge way and knee jerk response to any news is not only possible, it is predictable.

In a way it almost mimicks the situation when you have very little trading, since in that situation one or two individual trades can have a huge impact on the share price far above what they would have on a stock with a larger following.  Too big and too small can both increase volitility in response to "news", whether that news has any real validity or not.  Just be prepared that if there are any delays in scheduled and anticipated mile markers that the response to such a delay may be way out of proportion to what it might have been just a few years back.  

My preference now is that LAC should divest itself from Cauchari-Olaroz within the next year or two at the most.  That is a complete 180 degree turn from my position just a year or two ago.  I am a "Thacker Pass" man now, all the way.  That is where the future is for LAC.  JMO  Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply