Free

ArchibaldXProctor, welcome to the Agoracom.com LAC Hub!!  I have to ask:

Did you previously post on Agoracom or on "the other board" under the username of Proctor?  I remember seeing that username quite frequently somewhere in past.  It  doesn't matter, just glad you are here and thanks for you comment about Dr. Benson.  LAC is most fortunate to have a geologist of his stature on board, a true diamond in the rough!

Just a quick note to all the other members here on this Hub.  I invite you to pay attention to our new member and welcome him with a rating of 5/5 and to recommendd his first post here.  I have done both and hope you all follow suit.  Remember that ratings are not chiseled in stone and can be ammended at any time, but everyone coming on board here with genuine good will to contribute and to follow the 6 Rules should be, in my opinion, welcomed with a 5/5 rating.  I can go further and say that should ArchibaldXProctor be, in fact, the Proctor I once followed somewhere in my distant past then we have a very valuable addition to our small band of LAC fans, but even if that isn't the case then we still have a valuable addition because all members here count! 

ArchibaldXProctor, welcome to our group.  I look forward to reading your future posts.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply