Free
Nov 27, 2020 07:31PM

Nov 27, 2020 07:44PM

Nov 28, 2020 01:05AM

Cal
Nov 28, 2020 10:12AM

Thanks for that question, Cal.... I think.   Actually I am inclined to keep the whole Quantum Scope thing here on the main Discussion Forum since they are claiming to be on the cutting edge of lithium battery technology and we still don't know exactly how they are going to do that. There isn't any question in my mind about how extremely important to the lithium mining business is the development of the solid state lithium battery, as proposed by Quantum Scope and others.  Anything that will increase lithium demand should have a positive benefit for LAC stock owners.

To be perfectly honest with you, Cal, I have a lot of difficulty when it comes to some topics as to whether I should post them over on the Off Topic Forum or here on the Discussion Forum.  I am certain I will make some mistakes in that area and as I previously remarked on that Off Topic Forum I am open to suggestions on how we divide these two areas. 

Back to Quantum Scope, I am really interested in exactly how they propose to revolutionize the lithium battery industry.  I think it will remain an important topic to the lithium industry.

Thanks for your suggestion and your input, Cal, as always!   Okiedo

Cal
Nov 29, 2020 09:03AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply