Free
Message: Re: Lithium Americas Announces Closing of US$100M ATM Offering

Pavel:  "How about this: the extraction process is not a complete failure, but will need another year of research"

Or, maybe we can just take the company for their word that they want to complete CO, and want to be in a strong position for TP.  Me and others have previously pointed out that being in a strong financial position is necessary as they negotiate with a partner.  I find it more likely that things are happening because we're really close to closing both permits and a deal with a partner.  

LAC: "We are very pleased with the outcome of the ATM Program,” said Jon Evans, President and CEO. “With over US$145 million in cash on our balance sheet, the Company is in a strong position to complete construction at Caucharí-Olaroz and advance strategic discussions to finance Thacker Pass.”

Pavel: "Could Albrant have some valid points while “bashing” LAC on TOB?"

I muted that guy almost immediately on TOB.  I'm fine with dissenting opinions based on facts and thoughtfulness.   It was clear IMO that he had neither, and was saying what he was only to disparage the company.  YMMV obviously, but I personally find people like that distracting.  Just the same, I've also muted mindless pumpers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply